Wednesday, February 20, 2008

excited~

i am excited!!! yes...i am! i can't contend my excitment to the point that i find myself stumbling at my own words. there will be so many eassy to write and articles to read. plus presentation at the toastmaster club meeting! yippee... excitment at last. =)

i love to do presentation, be graded and recieve feedback. but along with presentation comes the attention off stage and that is something that i don't particularly like. but what the heck! let me start my 1st TM project drafting! =)

i am suppose to introduce myself to the club member. gosh! i hate this sort of topic. describe yourself lah or tell us something about you lar. *faint* how can anyone truly introduce hiim or herself in merely 10 mins? some people take a life time to find themselves and yet they may never be able to know their real life. so asking me to do it, is plain torture! *grinning teeth*

No comments: