Tuesday, February 19, 2008

books

i always love bookstores. stepping into one can almost immediately transcend me into a state of peacefulness and calmness. as i stepped into times today looking for "ps.i love you" that feeling of peace overwhelmed me. if not for the fact that i wanted to clock enough attendance % for the meeting thing, i would had stayed for a coffee while picking up a book. =)

with a tear in my heart, i approached the staff to help me look for the book to hasten my departure from the store. to my great dismay!!! it is SOLD OUT!!! shit... i should had bought it when i saw it last week but i wanted to wait, wanted to watch the movie 1st, wanted to be free enough to read then buy... then... now?!?! *damn! grinning teeth*

as i glanced down i saw the book "kite runner". i read the movie review and found the plot very interesting. but had yet to watch the movie. it is another novel turned movie show lar. so i was wondering should i buy this book instead. guess wat? i DIDN'T! good girl rite? haha... actually b'cuz i think it will be better if i spend my time reading my course material iinstead. =( *sigh* let the sch life rolls!

ps- if any one of u happen to buy either "ps.i love u" or "kite runner" do loan me! i can't promise the date of return but i'm sure i will! =)

No comments: