Wednesday, February 20, 2008

settling down...feet on the ground

i have settle a few outstanding things that had been pending in my mental inbox. it feels great to be more settle. at least my heart is not beating at irregular beats and my hands are less sweating!

but i really DISLIKE Dell's keyboard. the feel is just not enticing enough. i prefer my our laptop's keys but too bad some of them had died on my so i can't use them. i wonder how much a kepboard is. perhaps i will buy one? but then again... why waste that money when i have a working keyboard?

i remembered reading somewhere where a man started an "exchange" program. he will go around the state to exchange things will people. it started with a paper clip and ended as a house! cool yah? maybe i should start 1 too. anyone has any idea which is the most active forumn in singapore?!

No comments: