Tuesday, February 26, 2008

psalm 23

i am tried, drained and frustrated- mainly streamed from the root of unmet expectation. i sought for comfort in the words of the Lord. perhaps the answer had always been there, rooted in truth. yet my unwillingness to embrace it make it hard to truly feel that rest and peace offered.

its period of transition but nobody is making it easy. not that i am begging for anyone to empathise with me on it; afterall i am too familiar with my own policy of "its ur own problem, deal with it!". i am seeking for a inner peace, a pace that can syncronise with the world. no point, i run at 2x the speed when the world around me remain at 0.5x speed. it will kill myself trying to change the world. afterall even sony decided to drop its HD project.

psalm 23
--------
the Lord is my shepherd
i have everything i need
He lets me rest in green meadows
He leads me beside peaceful streams
He renews my strength
He guides me along right paths
bringing honor to His name

even when i walk
through the dark valley of death
i will not be afraid
for You are close beside me
Your rod and Your staff
protect and comfort me

You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies
You welcome me as a guest
anointing my head with oil
my cup overflows with blessings
surely Your goodness and unfailing love
will pursue me
all the days of my lie
and i will live in the house of the Lord forever

No comments: