Thursday, December 27, 2007

thank u

although i don't get a lot of comments online. i know a handful of u do visit my blog on irregular base. hahaha... at least u do come back every now and then that's quite enough and satisfying for me. (see...didn't i tell u i am easily contended?)

encounters
its an encouragement for me to receive a comment from someone telling me that she finds my blog easy-reading. haha... although she pointed out that i tend to blog LONG LONG entry which bores her. haha... yah, i realised that too. but what to do? i am talkative mah. when i asked her didn't she find my blog filled with mistakes, she said it was fine. haha... if 'cher thinks its ok, i think i didn't do too badly lah. =P

a friend came up to be and encouraged me recently regarding my "complaints" on my workplace. she re-ensured me that its normal for people to vent their emotions and its actually good in certain ways. =) but i think my problem with the work is not just complaints alone. i think i am suffering from stress and burnt out. i am still thinking if i ought to blog abt these factors. i had yet to overcome these issues so maybe when i am better, i would. =_=

then there are the vast majority that are plain concern abt this friend of theirs. =) its almost like magic how my friends whom i had not met for months and months seems to be so updated with my life! when we meet after a long time, we will just chat abt events as if we had been chatting on the phone just yesterday! haha.. weird but wonderful feelings. if only those friends keep a blog too. =[

a stranger came across my blog and since she was stepping into a path similar to mine, she read thru my blog entries. oh... she did a career switch too, from (i unknown what) to be a nurse. and she commented via a mail that she felt that i am losing the passion and interest in nursing in my recent entries vs my past entries. had i? i don't think i had lost any of those but .... well... i think she will eventually understand that nursing is not a bed of roses and its not as perfect as we had wanted and dreamt it to be. if JK and KK are reading these, they will smirk and say "see...our ever optimist est is finally jaded liao!" haha... my answer is... i still love my job and i still think its a noble work! haha... pt needs us, and we provide beyond clinical care but emotional support and ward base entertainment too! hahaha... =P

so my dear friends/readers... if u would like to comment feel free to do so. =)

No comments: