Saturday, December 8, 2007

clearing shit ...again

yes, as my post had it... i had taken over shit from the previous shift yet again. i can almost envision myself being F@cK and screamed at by a few big shots tomorrow AM! *sigh* what else can i say?! its too common for such shit to happen lor...

Ag NC M was so amazed that i was so "cool" but i suppose that's because she had not had too much interaction with this infamous lady, that's why. Ag NC M was away for her adv. dip that was why lah... eventually it will come a time when nothing will surprise her anymore. =P

although the infamous lady M tried to make me feel better by telling me that she will be most willingly to be trashed by me tomorrow when i pass over to her, i replied in my most straight and black face "but the intensity will never be the same". true right? i should had replied "no lar, don't worry" if i wanted to let her feel better. but why should i? honestly, it seems rather evil of me to be that but why must i sugar-coat a mistake for someone who always get others and herself into trouble? why can't she learn? yah, it true that the mistaken had been made and that the event is over. there isn't anything left for us to do but to wait to see what will be of our 'fate' tomorrow. still... i have lots to learn and improve for my patience!

i came home and prayed for protection for mainly the shit that will be dished out tomorrow. but God is forever so willingly to love and comfort (despite of... He is really amazing sia...)!

Psalm 4:8 "I will lie down in peace and sleep, for You alone, O Lord will keep me safe" i think i will not think too much of it and sleep. whatever comes from the Drs i will gladly take it. will i trash infamous lady M? i might but maybe God will protect me so much that i can pass over happy like a doe?! i certainly wish i can! =)

No comments: