Sunday, December 9, 2007

me toilet bowl? hehee...

my previous entry rambles abt how i was clearing shit and that the next morning will be a great big unknown to me.

slept at abt 2am, woke up at 5am. reach ward at 10 minutes to 6am. completed all my medication IV and oral by 7.30am. i came earlier cuz i wan't to space out enough time to follow the round of those "problematic" cases and to receive scolding while still have ample time to do my changes, take bloods and write reports. but... 人算不如天算!

God was so graceful and merciful to me! thank You, Jesus! the Drs didn't scream at me regarding the late despatch for bed 3. they did ask but that was all. everyone was in a good mood. the consulatant for bed 11 was on post call and she didn't even notice abt the pre-HD bloods thing. thus she didn't demand anything. thank God! bed 11 will be going to HD on tuesday so we will do it again then. the great thing is that she had remain aferbile for the past few days so c/s isn't that top priority now. the dengue specimen for bed 7 which was extra didn't get its due attention too. cuz the patient is already +ve for that with the result from the 1st specimen.

on top of it, my jr was great! i think i had worked them to death! i pity V and my baby. but i also got help lor. i brought 2 patients for showers, sponged 1 and toke bloods and get plugs. =) but my poor jr did their charts, 4 dressings (thank God, all are simple ones) and 5 sponging! on top of that V also helped me with the h/c. she is really nice and i felt bad being so 'lazy'. apart from the bld c/s cuz pt kept having high temp (which could be due to a faulty themometer) there aren't too much orders. =) i am pleasently surprise cuz our consultant today is known for being very detail and loves ordering LOTS of changes!!

today is a good day overall speaking. 1 d/c that was easy and straight-forward, good pts and a peaceful room. but for my neighbour room... it was another story! a loud and VERY VERY angry man- shouting over some trivial matter... i pity my dear Alvin. but that i will save for another entry! =)

No comments: