Tuesday, December 11, 2007

not in good terms?

someone (if fact it was 3 someones) asked me if i was in bad terms with Karen. i wonder why they asked that and i asked them "why?". the person just replied that she thinks that i get along well with almost everyone but i seems to be really indifferent towards Karen. no smile and all.

hmm... that got me thinking. am i in bad terms with her? why? and when did that happens? i have a slight idea of that but the fact was i am not in bad terms with her nor do i dislike her. heheee... i think my stand is... she is my collegue and that is about all. i don't quite believe in being ultra super close with all of my collegues. quite unlike "1 mountain" who is almost lovable and at the same time loving everyone.

i am not in bad terms with Karen but i am rather plain in my expression with her. i don't particularly like her tone of speech and she dislike my joker ways. 1 action breeds another action. so with me not smiling, she respond with straight direct speeches directed towards me. maybe she had been going around saying stuff about me but i really don't think i had been really that bad. i might had featured her a couple of times here in my blog but to speak about her in the ward... nah... the nursing world is too small to bitch about another person. one never knows who are listening. but still if someone from the ward stumble on this blog and read this entry, decided to spread the "love" around. i have nothing to say. posting it online has its riskes and i gladly accepted it.

but if that person would love to take it out of context and spread rumors like wildfire, my consious is clear. i am just saying how i feel. emotions are subjective. the judgement is up to you.

PEACE

No comments: