Thursday, December 27, 2007

am i ill?

its a wonderful feeling being on leave. sleeping late and waking up equally late. with little to thinking abt. how great can life be? ask i typed this question i realised life CAN be greater than sleeping and lazing in the house. where had all my energy been?!

recently i kept having giddiness spells and wanting to vomit. but rest ensured... i am NOT preg. so u don't need to start saving up for baby gifts! LOL. i suspect i have anaemia. when i flip my eyes lids downwards, the skin is white! and if my assessment is right, my Hb count must be really low. hmm... feels like a 6 to 7. apart from the feeling of giddiness, wanting to vomit and feeling weaker than usual, i am fine. thus i am not seeing a doctor yet. maybe wait til i pass out in the house or start having short of breath then i will admit myself in to the hospital and get blood transfusion?!

conclusion... i think i am not as healthy as i think i am =(

No comments: