Friday, June 12, 2009

u make me smile =)

today i pop in to the ntuc pharamcy near my flat for a quick glance and something in my advance dip uniform and when i pop back out of it i was stopped by a familiar face. my ex-patient's son! he is such a caring son (to his mom) that everyone in my room will remember him. he will speak to his mom and sayang her, talk to her in their teochew dialect and even sing to her! wow... i remember the singing part because his mom was nurse next to our nursing counter and that was the time when that little nyonyah show was on... that's the guy that sing to his dying mom remember? =P

so anyway he said hi to me and i asked how am i. he thot i had changed job and is now working at the pharmacy! lol... i said no lar. i am studying now and i ask how he was too. then i asked why he was in this area, i tot his mom was hospitalised again. (his mom always come in as DIL-Max Ward Management one!!) but thank God he was just walking around the plaza for leisure. heehee... we exhanged a few more words then bid good bye.

its really sweet to be greeted by ex-patients/ family. embrassing, yes but really really sweet. =)

No comments: