Saturday, October 11, 2008

weird and hyper

so tired... my eyes were semi-shut this morning. i slept at 3+ rushing my assignment (cycle will repeat itself til assignment submission) then... woke up @6am, physically totally unwilling to get up but mentally up and alert! went off to work and bought my starbuck only to smash it into pieces and my precious drink ended up staining the floor of sgh! argh... i rather it stain my stomach lining!! i was listening to the walkman so i don't know how loud did i 'uttered' my curses at that point of time! haha... lucky i bought sweets! so i overdose myself with mentos! and sweet sugar drives my mind crazy! i was joking with my patients and it was totally weird to see them laugh! not smile leh... laugh! i wanted to faint!!! if i could jump out of my body and watch myself work this morning, i will literally faint + puke + fits. that is how disgusting i felt about myself but the patients seemed to enjoyed a big fat clown around. *faint faint faint*

my 'down-time' came at 10 til 12. as expected (by me) i was getting agitated and super tired! i felt like just hiding under the table and shut my eyes for awhile but no... i can't! and i had to insert a super difficult plug! i spent 45mins in there with the patient. i wanted to cry liao... my eyes burnt by tiredness and feeling vexed out from all that bumps and blood. argh... lucky patients never do anything else to make me feel like 'killing' them. =P my jr not bad keen to help although not perfect (given her being new, very impressive liao). i 'slaved' her so much i felt embarrassed. =P thanks to the night jrs, our morning work was lighter.

when i saw cyn. came on shift, i was so happy!!! (much may explained why i was all so dramatic!) finally... i can see the tiny light at the end of the shift! haha... managed to complete my work (everything!) by 2.30pm and finally... had my coffee at 3pm! i think i MUST STOP drink coffee!! i used to get bad bad bad reaction drinking it but now... i am addicted! damn expensive too. #(@#$&(#@

napped til 9pm and now starting to do my assignment. if only we can read a subject and not have to be tested. *sigh*....

No comments: