Sunday, October 5, 2008

rumbles

sat was a day of ups and downs. my previous post abt praying and getting what you want works for me! its totally amazing!!! considering how long ago was my last time alone with God and service!!! but even with those gaps in my action of love to His Faithfulness, He remains my anchor and my lips never stop declaring His love and truth for me.

in the draft rooster i was allocated a morning that sat but the actual had it changed to pm. i had already made plans and in the end when i checked what was going to be my assignment on sat (on a fri pm) i was shocked to had it shown PM shift (nvr mind i was i/c or jr)! boy! i panick sia... back home i was planning how to shift or move things ard. so in the end was... que sera sera... although i did pray abt it (my pray =/= closing eyes + chanting long time but was just a honest simple request sauced with lots of oh shit, oh no and argh... watever now...hahaha) i think hubby prayed too?! i nvr thot anything will change but it did! @ 5.57am someone called me on my hp and called me back to work! my shift officially changed to AM as it was initially reflected on my personal calendar! haha... i was freaking amazed and thankful. thus i didn't turn out grump and upset for being called back to work. 2 poor girls got tummy-ache over their festive season, must be damn suay for them. HAPPY level = 89%

Quick check on my room- not full housed but relatively fine pt (but mostly attention-seeking) iv-not too terrible much. but it being a sat = no students and also...no floater! its just me and young staff. HAPPY level = (down slightly) 85%

At work...young staff->slow. ok, i can understand, new mah. i help no problem. young staff not particularly service orientated...mm...a little disappointed but managable. young staff no sense of urgency...err...never mind... different pple different style... sigh. at the end of the shift, i realised how helpful i was! so unlike me! i think i must had been too happy to d/c my bed 8 and to had my shift turned AM. but the conclusion was... what sort of teacher = what sort of student. (i panick to think my 'baby' is going to be like me -> grumpy and terrible w pple! haha... and my work isn't that great lor. *faint*) HAPPY level (affected by physical condition) = 70%

stayed back to clear my d/c files but before that... row call til 4pm!! argh... i hate it! just before passing report, a pt's drip site was leaking. tot i told my jr to off plug 1st later i'll set (since its not in her JD) but 2 hrs later the plug is still there but drip clamped. my jr no understand english issit? (actually i think she really no understand english, must talk easy easy n slow slow one to her if not she no catch ball. i sad sad for her) weird family members... seems can only talk to me like tt. i say wait while i clear something. 1 family member said "lan.... lar, wait wait wait" i stop my work, stared her in the eyes. felt like going over there and slap her on her mouth for being so crude and uncivilised! but i didn't, Kat said i did it good! although she did turn red after i stared at her, i felt my anger not vent leh... argh! after 5 mins, i resite the plug (thanks to Sun for taking off the plug in the meanwhile) HAPPY level (whats w the char bo!?) = 55%

called Kat to meet her to deal w the travel stuff... she can't make it. =( the auditing dragged me til 5pm!!! HAPPY level (whats w the char bo!?) = 50%

heard so many people leaving... even a senior whom i often looked up to as someone with strength, knowledge and quality. my heart went crazy a little and some saddness rushed up only to be pushed down by my super logical thinking... 'aiya, eventually everyone will leave nobody and nothing is forever.' HAPPY level (@ this point... wat happy level sia..damn cannot make it liao lar!) = 39%

dinner wasn't that great to turn the table round. in the end slept very early. HAPPY level overall ... low. but would had been lower if not for God's morning intervention. More of such cool act, GOd!

No comments: