Friday, October 24, 2008

ice ice ice

there are so many flavours to choose from!!! from green tea to peanuts to mango and even fruity milky sort! oh ya there's also mocca. yes... they are from the famous dessert store in chinatown. =) look!! the ice is shave til paper-thin. it simply melts in my mouth. the texture was smooth like silk! oh my... its so smooth, sweet and chilled! oh...

yummy.... shave ice (its called snow ice) with a good generous amouth of toping with it. =)
my favourite is the orginal (fruity) then followed by the mango then peanuts (surprising leh?) my least favorite is the mocca, i find it bitter, as for the green tea, err.. its already so cold plus the refreshing taste of green tea make it taste a little not my cup of soup..ops i meant to said ice. =)

2 comments:

sheaumeiloh said...

When did you become the spoke person for your favourite snow ice dessert?

estlxlan said...

hahaha... blog abt happier things?