Monday, June 9, 2008

exam I

my 1st exam after 2 yrs of hiatus. i have hardly study, no matter how hard i tried nothing seems to entry my thick skull. damn it!

am i doom to be a skill worker with no qualification?!?! omg! that will make me not even a middle class but a working class! working class have the lowest life expectancy! so ... i have no hope to live til 80yrs old liao!! *sob* its all the fault of social injustise! damn those upper class pple how own the majority of the country's resources, leaving barely <2% of the country's resources to share among the rest of the bottom 50% of its citizens! (sorry... infor is only correct if u live in australia =P)

yes, u guess it right! i am going for my sociology exam in a few hours time thus my previous paragraph on all those socio stuff. i am confident in passing this module but i doubt if it will be a B. rather.. if i get a C+ i am ok with it.

will update on my exam II soon... afterall my next paper (Bio.) is on 12 June. i suspect i will get a D for that paper (at best). *sigh* does prayers really work? i wonder...

No comments: