Thursday, June 5, 2008

out of the hell hole

met someone today, she asked me when i am going to hand in my transfer request form. i told her soon but is it going to be soon? i ponder about that. so many people had been picked to move out and so many request to be out, what about me? should i just sit around and wait for fate or chance to move me or should i activity seek for my cheese? my cheese had been moved, perhaps its really time to pick up the courage and put down the pride to request and seek for my new fresh cheese.

no point staying in a place to be a 'senior' but not learning new things. imparting is important if learning is constant but what if the one ought to impart had already start to decline or held at standstill... eventually we will all die... i seek new knowledge, new challenges and new adventures.

another reason for my strong motivation to move on is the idiot that sits in front of the computer, telephone, hold the power of making appoints and makes the decision to allocate beds. DAMN HER Fuking IDIOTIC FACE!

i am now in rm27 and the past practise was to divert phone-calls to rm27 after office hours so that administrative stuff can get settled. but this practise SUCKS big time! the next day when the clerk come back to work, she SIMPLY just forget to cut the divert and during the PEAK HOUR of our morning shift the damn phone just keep ringing for NON-NURSING related calls! hello...hello...hello... how many thousand times must we answer the call?!?! ....then... the new direction came saying that the divert will be no more, rather with the cordless phone, an allocated stuff will have to carry the phone during off office hours. BUT STILL THE MESSAGE ONLY GOT TO THE NURSES LOR! the phone was still diverted! DAMN IT!! ok... so it was settle after I WENT STRAIGHT TO THE SISTER ROOM TO ENQUIRE. (now must learnt from the bitch liao) but i have no idea why such ward base information/ instruction takes 2 days to get to the 1 PERSON THAT SHOULD KNOW IT MOST?! on another occasion, she has the cheek to ask WHAT IS WARD 77 and HOW COME SHE DON'T KNOW ABT IT?! huh??? all the nurses knew it, it was in the message book for 3 days liao leh... STUPID! is the central message ONLY FOR NURSES???? its for the WARD.. so isn't that bitch working in the WARD??! oh... damn it.. i forgot... she belong to the heaven's (or is it hell?) manpower headcount...so VERY DIFFERENT FROM US... we are merely coo-chi-coo-rah in her eyes huh?! my anger burns deep within me! how i wish to do certain things to her and her work-desk.. but i will resist!

another incident... nowadays the Business Office lady will call our individual rooms and ask "who's for discharge?" shouldn't it be the clerk's job to inform!?? why us!?? when i ask the staff to confirm with the clerk she said "your clerk tell me to call the individual room" huh?!?!?!?!? our 5Cs is stupid lor... consistency in POOR PERFORMANCE AND SHITTY WORK IS REWARDED AND APPRAISED AS TRUE CONSISTENCY!?!??! HOW BLIND CAN THE MANAGEMENT AND THOSE THAT VOTE HER BE?!?!

yet another incident... a staff from SNEC called me and ask me for the old notes of a certain patient. but old notes of discharge patients are handle by that bitch! so i ask her to check with her... the reply from the other side (word for word) "i called her just now for another thing and she was so rude! i don't want to deal with her already. if she is rude to me again, i will complaint about her." my reply? well i totally agreed with her so i said "yah, i think so too. but i don't have any discharged patients' notes in my room leh. let me re-direct you to my clerk, pls hold on." tried to direct the line but the line was ENGAGED!!! (as always!) so i took back the call and help the staff on the other line. finally found 2 vol of old notes for the pt... that was discharge 2-3 days ago!!! why were it not cleared in time?!? BEATS ME!!

i had been telling everyone... if 1 day i tender my resignation, it will be within 24 hrs and it will be due to that fulgy bitch! to that i rest my case... am i too emotional? perhaps... yet i am still a believer of "u scratch my back, i'll scratch urs"... u may say i am damn unprofessional and such a brat... no doubt abt it..i admit it...

1 comment:

estlxlan said...

a frd dropped me an email on this topic and i decided against posting it. but i think the only way to solve this problem is either she change/ leave or i will.

estlxlan