Sunday, June 29, 2008

thank God

a break! a real break! work had been burning me out and i had lost all perspective. hating to be the bad person yet can't bear to be the goody-o-shoes i am beating myself inside out. its great to have a break from work.

somethings happened in the workplace which i am wondering if i should be even blogging about it. but well... its a break i DESERVE it, at least i think i do.

when to the vcd shop, its like my only shopping stop these days. but it had been really boring shopping in it, these days. nothing seems to thrill me. =( then.. i saw a movie that i missed that time when it was on screen. it being an foreign film, it was screened on limited days and at specific timing. which i happened to be on shift everytime it was screened. then it was pull down. =(

i bought it along with "L-change the world". i didn't watch L on movie cuz i wanted to keep the show so when it was finally out... heehee... i got it without a second thot. i watched it immediately went i got home and i was tearing!

it was a good break. i FINALLY managed to get to service after at least 2 months of not doing so. i hate being late for service so on days that i manage had been able to make it to service but late, i will give it a miss instead. thus... i was way way way away from the embrace of GOd. of cuz if i had maintained a close relationship with God attending service would be a bonus but not doing it will not all that bad. but... o'well...

oh and i finally understood a part of myself recently. i am an extrovert. i used to think i am an extrovert-trained introvert. but I AM AN EXTROVERT. i gain energy from energy around me. (haha... sound like a blood sucker or sort) this new re-discovery of myself is rather interesting...

an unexpected off on sunday... although my AL is officially down to only 6 days, i don't regret having my sunday off. i rested well. re-charged... ready to face the new week ahead? o'well... i suppose so. =]

No comments: