Tuesday, January 8, 2008

regular grumble

today is a good day... finally! the room is peaceful plus my new work attitude makes it a breeze for me to face myself. i am feel more relax doing things at my own timing and pace. so what if things aren't completed in time? there are still the afternoon to shower and sponge them. as long everyone is alive, fed and clean (relatively).

M came to ask me why are the patients no sitting in chair. i replied, 27-9 can't sit in bed due to pain. then she asked me who said that. i replied well, its my 1st day here and pt said so. then M said okay then, let sit her out for lunch then. ok, was my reply. wow.. i think i was terrible with my attitude with her but i am so much at peace than feeling fearful or terrible for not sitting pt out. hey hey... i sat her up in bed. is there are a different in bed vs chair? both are sitting pt up, isn't it? pts in rm27 are more lovable or maybe its just becuz i am in the mood to appreciate them?

the new trendcare rooster is ok but the only sucky stuff is that we can never know what duty/ area of ic for the next day until REALLY...THE NEXT DAY! *faint* talk abt planning... where's the space required for our NURSES PERSONAL PLANNING?! how exciting to come to work and wonder what and where will i be today. almost like waiting for 4D results sia.

this is my day.

No comments: