Friday, January 18, 2008

normal rumbles...again

a new girl had just join our room. initially i thought she will be nice and fun to work with. but... i think i may be wrong! *pull my hair* perhaps it is in her own manner of breaking the ice, she asked me "you work for many years already? 3-4 yrs?" then when i told her 1yr+ only lar. she then said "oh, same as me lar" then she went on to say that nurses in her ward get confirmed only after 1yr. makes me wonder... did it take us 1 yr?! and she said her probation was 1.5yrs! *faint* at that time i almost saw our infamous Mly's face matching into Xh's! another one of Mdm M?! *faint* since she is a jr, i expected her to be focusing on her jr work but... she was more keen in doing i/c! kept rooting her ass on the i/c chair there! *faint*

my complaints #1
Xh thinks she is clever than Dr sia! my bed 1 Hb was low so Dr ordered aneamic work-out and GXM for 1 pint PCT. but she tell the Dr "u must take purple and blue tube also" LOL!! the Dr see her not there, even she take all the tubes put on the tray, he only took plain and GXM tubes! then Xh so angry 'throw' the tubes to me and said "he only take these leh" i take a look and said nothing. =P

my complaints #2
since student is in-charge i literally throw everything to her. by now she should know what to do liao lor and she is also smart enough to know if she can't handle or duno anything can and MUST ask lor. but our deaer Xh will KPO KPO go and see what the Dr r/v orders are and keep coming to inform me this and that. aiyo... those time of doing such thing, she can spend doing other more valuable stuff lor. somemore, i was giving those never ending CP+Clox! so i snapped at her and said "ok, i will check. u don't have to report 1 by 1 to me, ok?" i can't stand pple buzzing ard me non-stop sia. and she was so proactively want to do the ic work. *faint* duno how to handle her 'helpfulness'.

my complaint #3
why jiejie never put her with someone senior to guide her for her 1st week in the ward. new surrounding and routine leh, she will need a familiar (more senior) person to guide her along to make her feel at home mah. but no loh... she was thrown straight into the deep sea to do jr. hmm... i bet she must be complaining to her ex-ward frds! pity her. cuz i may be friendly but at work i am just interested in my work and not other stuff. if i got extra time on hand i rather value add to my room/ pt's conditions. (eg. tidy casenotes, label files, clear rubbish in the cupboards, top-up forms, etc)

No comments: