Tuesday, September 25, 2007

updates

after blogging 2 entries in a go, i decided that i will put up yet another entry. in case i go missing for a while again. =P

very soon i will be taking a long break from work (2 weeks only lar) and when i am back, i will be going back on normal rotational shift. i am really looking forward to the mad crazy in the day shifts. yet a little worried cuz i don't know if i am able to cope having been on night for so long! hopefully i will be able to do well and pick up new skills/ knowledge when i am back on rotational shift. =)

of cuz had been on perm night had certainly make me more caution with my work. caution to - write those PT/OT/ B.L ref dates in the allocated slot, to print enough stickers for usage, to file my results and to file it in the RIGHT places and to label my casefile and imr. so i hope i will continue to bring it with me even when i am back on the crazy, busy like mad day shifts.

No comments: