Wednesday, September 5, 2007

for the past 2 weeks...

had not been updating recently. so what's up with me? nothing much although lots had happened. no... no... i am feeling fine. when i said lots had happened i meant purely events. lunar 7th months and yet i am still hearing news of people getting married and stuff =) then there are also death cases. there are also some doubts in my calling (AGAIN!?!) and some crashes with my 'boss'.

i guess i am more mature now?!?! cuz i may be bothered by those stuff but after a while i could swiftly move on with being myself. boy! am i glad with my development. haha... but i too wonder if it can be a sign of me getting dull in my spirit?! hmm...

had been having a good COMMUNICATING relationship with Daddy Almighty. =) doing my time alone with God diligently and learning new things from old stuff! amazing!! its really amazing, cuz i hate having to re-read the same book again knowing what to expect and lesson to be learnt. i actually verbalised that out during 1 cell meeting! LOL... of cuz apart from the standard answer of how the same scripture, same words and all will speak to us differently depending on the prompting of the Holy Spirit and the situation we might be in; my cell leader told me something else which i had TOTALLY FORGOTTEN! hahaah... but it convicted me to seek God diligently. =) although she doesn't know of this blog, i pray that she knows how much she had impact me even when she seems all disappointed with the cell. *sigh*

so ta-da... thats me! all well and healthy. going for a flu jab tommorrow while sulking on how shitty it is to be on night shift and not being able to attend the Med Onco training that was opened to non-onco SN today. *argh*

No comments: