Thursday, September 6, 2007

do u know me?!

extrovert vs introvert? can we be both at the same time? hmm... =_=?!

i think i am a born extrovert but introvert by trainning. why do i say that? having been thru all those personality test e.g. DISC, Myers-Briggs. i am always 'diagnosed' to be an extrovert. but i am not ALWAYS that loud and colorful!

when i am very comfortable with the pple, the environment and myself; that loud personality of mine will take the center stage. but as a friend ever told me "esther, u have terrible mood swing." i can become quiet suddenly too. what do i mean by a trained introvert? just like how we can be trained to be a public speaker to gather that sort of energy level to stir the crowd; a trained introvert learns to retreat to a personal space and reflects. the same time this trained introvert shows great interest in other's feelings and thoughts thru listening. =) i like this part the most, after a while, i realised i enjoy listening to others speak more than rattling on and on about myself! =P

however seeing me blog about myself to the public doesn't seems so introvert after all, yah? =P therefore... this is me. a few pple had commented that my loud and often open personality can easily make pple ard me comfortable to draw near to me and with my keen interest in others (hahaha... KPO-ness?!) creates an opportunity for pple to open up to me. but if that is really so... how come i don't have many close friends that does that leh?! hmm... thought for thoughts...

til the next time.... Cheerios!

No comments: