Friday, January 30, 2009

i am a proud person

below is what my 'kid' wrote to me on her last day;

dearest est,

time passes so fast when its with you. i'm so glad that i gonna have a long holiday soon. yet feel so wasted as i can't work together with you any more...

to me, every moment spending with you is jus so happy and so fun. you make me wanna laugh from inside and turn my prcp into such a wonderful and enjoyable experience. thank you.

and the letter went on... its nice to know that i have created such an impact in the life of another human. i wish our patients write their thank you cards more often cuz knowing in actual fact that people enjoy us being around them is really rewarding (and stroke our ego!), at least to me. =)

my wish for her is that she will grow up to be the nurse that she wish she can be and have great confident in herself. may God guide every single step that she takes and send pretty angels to protect her from nasty evil people. =)

No comments: