Wednesday, March 19, 2008

psalm 30

when i was prosperous i said, "nothing can stop me now!"
Your favor, O Lord, made me secure as a mountain
Then You turned away from me, and i was shattered

i cried out to you, O Lord
I begged the Lord for mercy, saying
"what will You gain if i die, if i sink down into the grave?
can it tell the world of Your faithfulness?
hear me, Lord and have mercy on me. help me, O Lord"


You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that i might sing praises to you and not be silent
O Lord my God, i will give you thanks forever!

psalm 30:6-12

i esp. like the bold part of this scripture.

i am thankful to God for the little things that He had blessed me with. i will talk abt it another day... still i am thankful that i am His child, one that He calls His own... =)

No comments: