Sunday, March 9, 2008

group vs individual

i am a little piss as i turn on my vox blog. i had created a group for my 'special assignment grp'. but since establishing it nobody had joined it even though i invited them and reminded them. never mind the expectation that others have great access to the internet as i do but at least my sms ought to get to them? a short reply but that was all.

since taking on the special assignment, i had done everything myself. but i am 1 month behind the assignment. when i ask the other girls to go and collect the money, it never came in. the audit is long overdue as well. wanted to get the girls together to discuss who to do what and when but its so difficult to get them together since we are doing shift work with 1 on perm night. so i thought the best would be via the internet when everyone can access at their own tiiming. but my the thought of 'own timing' i didn't expect the timing to be more than 1 month! damn it!

so.. i am just going to TELL them what to do. call me overbearing or another names, i will just force my idea and ways on them. i gave them the chance to voice their concerns, their views but they rather remain passive. then passive they shall remain FOREVER! haha... yes... to some point i am evil. *grin*

No comments: