Sunday, March 9, 2008

not right ya?

a few emotions and strong urge to complaint whelmed up within me 2 days ago. i started to type a really long blog entry on my vox blog. it was about work and my displeasure on some stuff, so i planned to vent it out there. afterall the majority that might read my vox blog are my co-workers. i wanted to rally some support - although i know it will NEVER become of it.

so i typed and typed. re-read it numerous time to edit it, making sure i don't sound too emotion but rather objective. finally when i had completed the wonderful masterpiece i clicked post. AND!!! only 1/4 of the entry was posted! what had happened? i have no idea! lucky for my i had copy the entry on my Microsoft (for spell check). i paste it on my vox blog again, post it again. and the same happened. i had to then cut it into 2 different entry to complete all that i had to say in there.

then... i thought. maybe i did the wrong thing. i shouldn't blog abt it, afterall i always blog it as public. if the public reads it, it is not going to be too edifying to the company and my boss. so i deleted it. 2 days later, i am calm and settled. although i still feel strongly abt the issue, i had decided to let it rest. afterall its bureaucracy. not point fighting a battle that was declare defeated before it was ever started. i am no fighter, takes up too much time, emotion and energy. i rather waste my precious resource on being selfish and grumpy. =P

No comments: