Thursday, November 29, 2007

i want to study....

a few months ago, i blog abt wanting to do my advance dip but was rejected because i had not been in the force for 2 yrs. thus not meeting the requirement (according to my manager). for that i was very piss and upset. i complaint that i am old and does not have much time to waste around, blah blah blah...

just yesterday, my acting NC told me that i am allow for the application afterall! i can apply for the advance dip and Ms Tan (our boss's boss) mentioned that i could along with the normal diploma girls. cuz the girls passed out 2-3months before me, so i am seen as 'less experience' as them. when i heard that i felt a little unhappy all over again. initially when i heard it, i said "yes, i am interested" but on 2nd thots, i rejected the offer.

my hubby thot i am crazy to reject it. since the bond is only 1 yr compared to the previous 2 yrs; plus i am now eligible for application. but my thot was different. no.1- i had already apply for my deg and no.2- if i apply for med-surg/ ICU, sure won't be able to get it. but if i take geron (old folk studies) i may stand a better chance. but i don't want to do that subject! my 20-30 yrs plan does not involve nursing home nor nursing dementia pt. in fact, i am not very good with senile pts. i find it sad (for the pt) and humiliating (from a pt point of view) to be treat like a baby or being restrained. but such treatment are necessary to keep them safe.

so my plan will remain as it had been til God tell me otherwise. =) keep me safe in ur prayers as i pray for u my friend.... take care!

No comments: