Tuesday, November 20, 2007

COMPLAINT QUEEN - ME

recently i had posted an entry on my vox.blog talking abt the crap that i had to clear post taking over shift. stuff not done properly, casenotes not filed in place and etc, etc. just when i tot life is going to be normal again... i got to clear crap AGAIN today!

being in rm27 for a few days and back to rm28 as jr for a day or so, i went on 2 days off. new pt came and old pt left. even for the old pts, there are new developments that i have no idea of. and... so i am back after 2 days off and facing me were... *sigh....* INCOMPLETE WORK!

someone in the previous day's PM shift had not obtain enough meds for today's AM shift. this person had also skipped changes that were ordered and this cause an uproar from my dear "jiejie". making me jumping from the start of the shift! i had yet to complete my medication serving (IVs) then got to label and desp urgent bloods. very very angry lor! cuz i have no idea what had happened but i was asked why i don't know and why it was not done! then then then... another team came to asked me if something was faxed already or not. there were no records from the previous shift and worst still the form was gone!! what can i say, apart from "ya, ok. i will check"

although the shift ended peacefully, to me it was a shitty day. cuz it just didn't started off well for me. i had 2 students, 1 jr and 1 ssn with me in my room! with so many people i ought to be able to function better but... i think i am a little too used to being busy! hahaha... so when i realised that otheres are helping me with my changes and stuff, i was off the balance! haha... stupid me!

i think i am more used to doing things on my own. in that way i will know my pt's development better. but i am still rather thankful for the help. =)

the 2 PRCP girls in my room are quite good. at least that is my 1st impression for the both of them. esp. E, she is good. =) lets see in the long run bah! =)

No comments: