Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chin up

I had been brooding about my present. Where I am physically and how I am yet thrown into the pool without a bouy to hold on to, just like it was in the past. Familiar with the cases and the likes of my previous workplace, I kept thinking I will fare better there. But I know I can't do it, even if I move back I will be facing yet a whole new group of people and the dynamics would had certainly changed.

So what is my plan? To stay on and strive forward. Perhaps I should seriously stop showing my unhappy face to people who ask me how is my new environment. If I smile and tell myself it is good maybe it will work the way I think it is? Maybe then... I will do it.

I wanted air-con, nurse A+ patients (to experience those rumored crap) and surgical. So I got my 'wish' why shoulod I complaint anymore? Hmm... Smile...

1 comment:

Winking Doll said...

So you're nursing A-class ward patients. Welcome to the service world! The "paying" class expects not just nursing care but also "service that goes the extra mile" like hotels. :-P

On the plus side, the paying-class patients are generally expressive of their gratitude. From verbal, to written feedback, to food (that's why we get fat at my ward), to gifts.