Tuesday, September 8, 2009

its a treat..for myself

this week is going to be crazy so i turned crrr...a...zzy... hehee...

monday was my physical assessment but having been so used to my 'curtin' ways of doing stuff i couldn't follow the checklist and steps of nyp's 100% so... i heck the guidelines and do whatever is reasonable. extra steps which makes logical sense are better than doing less. the more i try to remember what isn't required, the more stuff i will forget to do. sigh... luck me! i got a simply one, although i would had preferred abdo. =) my take on the test is... aiyo... must practice lor. its not something just because of experience or reading is enough one lor. hands-on registrates better than reading or watching a video. =)

currently struggling with my research stuff and had not even start reading on my med-surg clinical theory. hopefully i won't die young! =P aiyo... not from NHC also must be so expert in ecg interperation and management meh?! =(

No comments: