Tuesday, August 18, 2009

to my dear friend

i miss all most bonded frds... Bee is going to leave next yr and so is JK. one going to seek her freedom and work else where (far from me...out of sg) and another moving to oversea to study. i am not envying them but damn PROUD of them!

i had been thinking abt them 'leaving' for a long time. i kept wondering why... am i jealous? but i didn't feel it that way then i realised i am even bragging about them to my love ones. then... i think... it must be that i am so proud to have them as my friends. =)

but their 'leaving' makes me wonder... why don't i make friends (not hi-bye sort) easily? why can't i like many of my other classmates/ ex-co workers who get close and dear so easily? hmm... 2 friends down how many more do i have left?! let me count... hmm... hopefully more than 20! anyway now.. to tired to do such coo-coo thing... good night and good bye my readers, friends and love ones...

No comments: