Friday, July 3, 2009

rebooting

its been weird.... not that i am trying to self praise or be proud but... am i popular or what!? lol... but i don't really like such attention or rather demand for my attention. =( i like it smooth and with my target achieve [PERIOD] very selfish, i agree but in the process of achieving my target, benefits go to those around me.

recently... i found calls from other sub-grp members to me. huh?! asking me things from computer "how to delete that extra page in my doc" to venting their frustration regarding school. and the point was... i am not even close with them! of course unless they felt they are close with me!? its really hard to provide help to people that i am not close with (that explains why i am not in tele-customer service ) cuz i don't know how to react nor what to say. *shake head*

during lessons (practical tat's it- the only thing i think i am good at), i like to do it, get the concept and move on. grp practice is good when the common goal is the same and everyone helpful. sometime when the others want to do A and i want B, i will move to join whoever was doing B. but i realised there are a handful (not much really) that will want others to help them- check if they are doing the right thing or not, but when they are suppose to return the favor... they just say "i can't leh. i'm very stupid one leh. i don't know leh" woa lau..... these people are the classic passive aggressive sort i felt. 1 thing was too much, so ever since that this lady had been on my blacklist.

such built up of grumbles and 'unjust' had been eating me inside. before i blame others for my failure, i must let it out of my system and get back to my orginal state of me....

rebooting in progress.........................................=)

No comments: