Tuesday, April 28, 2009

a dumping ground?

it was not the first time hearing it but its sad and makes me wonder abt myself too. many people had told me so-and-so was sent for adv.dip because the ward sister want to 'kick' him/her out it was the best and softest way to do so. i wonder if i belong to the cat. because on talking/ listening to other classmates, i seems to have all those undesired traits that they 'hate' back in their ward.

this makes me wonder... if i was 'kick' out. but on 2nd tot, even if the bosses had grown to dislike my mannerism and unsmiley ways, and 'kicked' me. that was what i want to do. so i shouldn't let feeling over-rules me. i am fine the way i am and so i will make the best of my learning opportunity and be at ease with myself.

today's presentation went smoothly! everything was great..great...great!!! i so want to shout out to the world, to be proud and boastful. we did it so well that the others after us seems to 'copy'. heee.... also we covered so much ground that without a doubt the words 'diligent' was written all over our faces! lol... the other teams were presenting on things that are already in place/ on pliot. all they need were to copy and bring out the protocol but we did from bottom up. so i am proud of us being so hardworking. shortcut will not lead to learning but i realised many are there just to pass and get the paper.

BAD THINKING!!!

No comments: