Thursday, July 24, 2008

getting into my nerves!

initially the club was fun and filled with plenty of learning opportunity then.. it became over the edge. its rather oppressing (for me) and almost like a cult! i know... i know... people love the club and if they love it that much, they will always think about it and do everything they can to talk about it. but err...

the initial idea of the club was to gather people to have a healthly meeting, to learn from each other and to brush up each other confidence and speaking ability. but... if we are to take contests to the extreme of counting very single detail and looking for loops to push others into, it doesn't sound too healthy to me. ya.. perhaps it happens to only a few clubs.

ok...next explain to me the need to bomb my inbox with more than necessary notices for 1 simple training. with each email is just REMINDERS after REMINDERS and REMINDERS that list no new informations. if every email contains new information i will say that the planners had some serious planning problem in planning ahead. but if they need to remind the participates for more than 10 times within with 2 months (ok, maybe 3 from the main organiser and the rest from within our our club)...i think there is serious problem with the information dissemination part. i have an evil plan. as much as they enjoy flooding my inbox maybe i will reply 10x for each mail i receieve! haha... that will flood their mail box! but then again... maybe these people crave that sort of attention!??!!?

the club is getting into my nerves! yes yes.. it is... i have a plan... complete whatever i want to and do what i want to. stop nagging at me SH. i hate it when an auntie shh shh... me when i talk or open/ close my bag or drink my water. awiyoo... i have my style mah... *sigh* sometime the club meeting is just too uncomfortably quiet. give me the power i will create some uproars! WATCH ME ROAR! haha...

ok... now back to reading those emails... argh... =N

No comments: