Thursday, April 17, 2008

thunder?

for the past 2 nights i had been up at 3am thru to 5 or 6am. mainly to deal with my assignments which is still not ALL completed! damn! i am stress!! if only i can be kidnap by the ailen now and then come back after an extention of the dateline is given?! haha... or better yet on grounds of compassion wavier my need for assignment and let me score full for each eassy! haha...

anyway, the weather had been rather weird. hot and stuffy in the night time but windy and thnderous in the early morning. not good... where got mood to work or go to work sia? thank God i am on leave these days. i get to sleep to my heart contend although i hardly have real good quality rest. sigh...

i realised to compensate for stress, i eat! and i eat alot! damn shitty... this is no good for my health and my uniform! argh... damn it!

No comments: